- New items!
- SOLD OUT - March 5th 2021 - 1 day Seeking Safety training (Webinar)
SOLD OUT - March 5th 2021 - 1 day Seeking Safety training (Webinar)
Join us for a 1-day webinar training on Seeking Safety hosted by Treatment Innovations. This training is designed for anyone; no license, degree, or prior training is required.
Date: March 5, 2021
Location: Online via Zoom
Schedule: Training 10AM - 5PM EST (includes a 30 minute lunch break and two 15-minute breaks, one in a.m., one in p.m.)
1. Learn how to implement Seeking Safety with adults and/or adolescents
2. Review research and clinical issues in treating trauma and substance abuse
3. Increase empathy and understanding of trauma and substance abuse
4. Learn how to conduct Seeking Safety, an evidence-based model for trauma and/or substance abuse
5. Obtain assessment and treatment resources
Questions: Chris Jones firstname.lastname@example.org 617-299-1640
Cost: Please choose from the following:
$140 (training plus attendance certificate)
$182 (training plus CEUs)
Please read our policies below
Book: The Seeking Safety book is recommended for all attendees, but is required for any Los Angeles county entity that will be billing the Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health for Seeking Safety services.
1.. If you already have the book, great-- have it on hand for the webinar.
2. If you already ordered the book through our website without registration you'll receive the book before the training.
3. If you want to order a book for the training you can order it via us through our website or from amazon.com.
4. Please note if you order a book from us the book will be shipped within 72 hours of receiving the order. As the book is not required for the training, we do not guarantee that the book will arrive before the training date. If you would like to ensure a book ordered from us arrives by a specific date, please reach out via email to inquire about expedited shipping costs.
The book cost listed is for shipping within the U.S. If you are international, we may need to add a slight upcharge depending on shipping location but can let you know via email if you want to inquire.
To register multiple people: Please be sure to write the names of each attendee in the comments field when you checkout, so that we will have the correct listing for them.
CEUs: CEUs are available but not included in training fee. If you are not interested in CEUs, we will provide an attendance certificate to anyone who attends the full training and completes the evaluation at the end of the day. If you are interested in CEUs, please click here to learn about the ones we can provide and the cost of those. Please note that for attendance certificates and CEUs, we will verify attendance based on the electronic timestamp of when you signed in and out of the webinar. Non-standard CEU's certificates are issued within 2 weeks of the training and the contact person is Alex Green at email@example.com.
Payment can be via credit card on this website, which is the simplest method. Or you can pay by check or institutional purchase order using our registration form.
Deadline for registration: online registrations will be accepted through March 4th and mailed registration forms with a check must arrive to us by March 3rd. If you’re paying via a purchase order (PO), that needs to arrive by March 3rd.
Cancellation policy: Sorry but we are not able to issue refunds nor exchanges to another training date or location. However, if you register and are unable to attend you may transfer your registration for this training (same date) to another person. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Transfer Registration" and include your contact information as well as the information of the person you are transferring the registration to.
For the webinar day
Handouts: If you will not have a book at the training, be sure to download the Basic handouts and Asking for Help. If you will have a book at the training, download the Shorter version of the handouts
1. We will email you the zoom link the day before the webinar . We suggest you join the call at least 10 minutes ahead. If you're not familiar with Zoom, try it out ahead of time to ensure you are familiar with it. If you need help with Zoom their support is available on their website. Please see the FAQ page and video tutorials if you have technical difficulties.
2. You will be muted when you join and will be asked to put questions in Chat on Zoom as there will be a lot of attendees and this way it won't interrupt the flow.
3. All of the regular training exercises will be done, including small groups and pairs exercise. Please have your webcam enabled and be prepared to participate in group exercises throughout the day. You'll be automatically paired up with the right number of other attendees in "breakout rooms" on Zoom. Dress sharp! -- or at least not in pajamas :)
4. For Zoom problems before or during the training you can contact us through email at email@example.com or at 617-299-1640 by phone or text.
Feedback: Have a great time! We hope you enjoy the training. Feel free to share your feedback or email firstname.lastname@example.org with comments.