TYPES OF CEUS WE CAN PROVIDE
See our information page on attendance / CEU certificates for additional details.
- National Association for Addiction Professionals (NAADAC) - #84902
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) - CEUnits has been approved by NBCC as an approved Continuing Education Provider. ACEP No. 6202. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. CEUnits is solely responsible for all aspects of the program.
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) - CEUnits (Provider # 1112) is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit.
- APA IS ONLY THROUGH 7/22/22: American Psychological Association (APA) - CEUnits is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists until 7/22/22. CEUnits maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Due to an issue with approvals, any training through 7/22/22 can receive APA credit but after that it is not available. It may resume in Sept. 2022 (we are working on that).
- California Association for Drug/Alcohol Educators (CAADE) - CP20 950 H 1217
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) - 2N-04-866-0223
- New York State Education Department (NYSED) Board of Social Work- #SW-0436
- New York State Education Department (NYSED) Board of Mental Health Practitioners- MHC-0201 (for Licensed Mental Health Counselors)
- New York State Education Department (NYSED) Board of Psychology - PSY-0045