Hi there! The best way to reach us is by text, email or our Contact Form. Please first see our Questions page-- it's brief and may get you the quickest answer.
- To contact us about orders... please first see the questions/answers about orders,which address shipping policies, exchanges and returns, vendor information, payment options, etc. Most questions are answered there. Want more information about orders? Yes, we can follow up on orders, generate quotes and all else. Email Alex Green at email@example.com or text or call 617-299-1670; text or email is preferred.
- To contact us about training... please first see our Training page, which address training options, and costs certification, training materials, etc. We've tried to make it super user-friendly and clear! Additional questions? Email Chris Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or text or call 617-299-1640. Email is preferred and gets a quicker reply.
- To contact us about all else: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org; our coordinator, Jamie Miller, is at 617-299-1610 and email@example.com; text or email is preferred.
- To contact Lisa Najavits: firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-299-1620
- Vendor information: vendor information page (including signed W-9 form)
- Fax: 617-701-1295
- Address: Treatment Innovations, 28 Westbourne Road, Newton Centre, MA 02459
- Hours: Monday - Friday from 9:30a - 6p EST
- Web: www.treatmentinnovations.org and www.seekingsafety.org
- Time for replies: For all inquiries, we aim to reply in 1-2 business days, but some of our team are part-time so it may take longer. Also please be sure to check your spam folder in case our email to you lands there. Thanks for understanding!
Comments? we want to know!
We truly welcome your feedback.
- Suggest new ideas
- Tell us how you've used Seeking Safety
- Share creative activities you've done
- Offer quotations and resources
- Convey successes and obstacles
- Name what you like / dislike
- What can be improved
- Or anything else.