Hi there! The best way to reach us is by text, email or our Contact Form. Please first see our Questions page-- it's brief and may get you the quickest answer.
- For orders... please first see the questions/answers about orders,which address shipping policies, exchanges and returns, vendor information, payment options, etc. Most questions are answered there. Additional questions about orders? Contact Alex Green at email@example.com 617-299-1670; email or text get a quicker reply.
- For training... please first see our Training page, which address training options, and costs certification, training materials, etc. Additional questions about training? Contact Chris Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-299-1640. Email or text get a quicker reply.
- For research... to find published studies first see our Evidence page. If you want to conduct research be sure to see our Research Central page for requirements. Additional questions? Contact Jamie Miller at email@example.com or call 617-299-1610; email or text get a quicker reply.
- For all else: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or 617-299-1610 and we'll get you routed to the right person; email or text get a quicker reply.
- For Lisa Najavits: firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-299-1620
- Vendor information: vendor information page (including signed W-9 form)
- Fax: 617-701-1295
- Address: Treatment Innovations, 28 Westbourne Road, Newton Centre, MA 02459
- Hours: Monday - Friday from 9:30a - 6p EST
- Web: www.treatmentinnovations.org and www.seekingsafety.org
- Time for replies: For all inquiries, we aim to reply in 1-2 business days, but some of our team are part-time so it may take longer. Also please be sure to check your spam folder in case our email to you lands there. Thanks for understanding!
Comments? we want to know!
We truly welcome your feedback.
- Suggest new ideas
- Tell us how you've used Seeking Safety
- Share creative activities you've done
- Offer quotations and resources
- Convey successes and obstacles
- Name what you like / dislike
- What can be improved
- Or anything else.