Seeking peer leaders 1-2 hours week (paid) to run online groups
- Are you already familiar with Seeking Safety (you've been through it in a treatment program or already conducted it as part of your work)?
- Have you experienced trauma and substance abuse and are in solid recovery?
- Are you interested in being paid to conduct 1-2 hours per week of online zoom Peer-Led Seeking Safety groups?
- Are you comfortable using a mobile (phone) app?
- Are you dedicated to helping others?
If yes, we would be happy to hear from you! We have a research study that will be ongoing for at least 6 months. You could choose the hours you run the groups. The pay is $55 per one-hour group session, which also includes logging into the app at least 5 days a week to message your group with supportive messages to keep them motivated and engaged.
We are looking for several peers (people without any advanced degree but who have lived experience of trauma and substance abuse). Peer support workers or other people working in professional settings are fine, as long as you don't have an actual advance degree such as social worker, licensed counselor, etc.
You would need to provide a role-play or actual audio of you conducting a Seeking Safety session, so that we can ensure that you have strong skills.
Contact Jamie Miller at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd love to hear from you!