Ground Now MOBILE APP STUDY (phase 2)
- Do you like using apps on your phone?
- Do you want to feel calmer?
We are conducting a study on a phone app that we are developing to see if it helps you feel calmer
You may be eligible to participate if you are…
- 18-25 years old
- Have a mobile phone
- Have a substance abuse problem in the past year
If you are eligible for this project you will receive:
- A phone app being studied to see if it helps you learn how to feel calmer
- Reimbursement up to $110 for completing assessments
Interested? Fill out a very short online survey. It asks basic information about you (such as age, gender, whether you use a smartphone, etc.). If you are eligible, we will get in touch with you.
You can also click here for more details and/or download the informed consent document that describes the study. Questions? Text or call 617-299-1610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Funded by the National Institutes on Health, this project is being conducted by Lisa M. Najavits, PhD and Treatment Innovations of Newton, MA.