January 11, 2024 - 1 day Adolescent Toolkit training (webinar)
Join us for a 1-day webinar training on the new Seeking Safety Adolescent Toolkit which came out in 2023. It is highly interactive with numerous exercises. This training is designed for providers who work with adolescents and who have already been trained in or have experience with conducting Seeking Safety. It is not necessary to purchase the Adolescent Toolkit to participate in this training but if desired, it is available here.
Date: January 11, 2024, 10AM - 5PM Eastern Time [please note time and timezone]
Location: Online via Zoom
Schedule: Training 10:00AM - 5:00PM Eastern Time, includes a 30 minute lunch break starting at 1:00 PM Eastern Time and two 15-minute breaks, one in the morning, another in the afternoon.
1. To describe the use of the Seeking Safety Adolescent Toolkit with the Seeking Safety model.
2. To identify elements specific to implementation with adolescents.
3. To highlight the evidence base on the model.
4. To rehearse examples of how to conduct the model with adolescents.
5. To provide assessment and treatment resources.
Questions: Chris Jones email@example.com 617-299-1640
Cost: $140 is to register one person for the training plus obtain an attendance certificate. (To register multiple people please see further below.) Optional items you can add on are CEs and the Seeking Safety book either hard copy or electronic (PDF).
Please read below-- we want you to have a positive experience!
Handouts. These will be emailed a week ahead of the training and will be listed in the chat the morning of the training. Want to see them ahead? Super!-- they're here.
Zoom. We will send your Zoom link a week ahead of the training date and then will resend it 2 hours prior to the start of the training. Your link is unique (just like you!) and we use it to track attendance. "Sharing is caring" except when it comes to Zoom links (it's unethical to share your link with anyone). There will be fun training exercises throughout the day in breakout rooms. Dress sharp! -- or at least not in pajamas :) And be sure to verify your time zone and technology issues ahead (wifi, connection speed, device). We love ya but can't be responsible for these.
If you don't receive your Zoom link you know the drill-- check your spam folder, see if it's sitting in another email address you use, etc. But if you still can't find it, contact us prior to the training. And be sure to read the Refunds / Cancelations policy below now, not after missing the training.
Deadline. Online registration is accepted until the start of the training. We have plenty of space so no need to reserve a seat. Purchase orders (POs) and checks need to arrive 2 days ahead-- but if you email and say "pretty please" we will try to work with you if you're up against the clock.
To register multiple people. The registration cost is per person, so Add to Cart as many as will be attending and then write the name of each attendee in the Comments field when you checkout, along with each person's email address. We will attempt to get that information from you if you don't include it, but if you don't provide it in advance of the training, the Refund/Cancelation policy will apply. Note: each person requires a separate registration and needs to attend from a separate computer. [It is not allowed to do one registration and have two or more people at that same computer.]. But you are welcome to order registrations for multiple people on one order; just ensure you list each person's name and email address in the Notes to Seller screen when you check out.
Book. 1. A Seeking Safety book is needed for each person who will conduct Seeking Safety (per the publisher) but is not required at the training as we offer PDF handouts for the training itself. If you already have the book, great-- have it on hand for the webinar. (The only exception is if you will bill the LA County Department of Mental Health for Seeking Safety services, which requires the book during the training.)
2. You can order a Seeking Safety book from us with a discount if you do it as part of your registration by (options are listed below). You can also order a discounted Finding Your Best Self book and/or the Seeking Safety Adolescent Toolkit. Please be aware of shipping times and note that the cost listed is for shipping within the U.S. or Canada. If you are international, we may need to add a slight upcharge depending on shipping location but can let you know via email if you want to inquire. ***IMPORTANT FOR ALL BOOKS: You have to enter your billing address and a mailing address. We don't ship to a billing address as often that is different than the mailing address.
Attendance certificates/CEs. Click here for the CE types we offer and see our CE information page for more. Please note that we can't issue refunds for CEs for any reason; and can only provide certificates to those who use their unique Zoom link, attend the full training, don’t share their link, and can be identified on the automated Zoom attendance report. Sorry, no exceptions, regardless of reason (much as we’d want to!); we’re subject to audit for all certificates. Certificates are emailed within 9 business days of the training unless the stars align and we can send them earlier.
Payment is simplest via credit card on this website (note: your credit card statement will list "Treatment Innovations" -- that's us!). Or you can pay by check or institutional purchase order using our registration form.
Refunds, no-shows, exchanges. Sorry, no refunds-- think of it like a ticket to a rock concert; if you don’t show, Taylor Swift won’t refund you. But we want you to be happy! So...
- You can transfer the registration to another date and/or person for a $10 fee if we receive it at least 24 hours prior to the training start time. It can be done with this link. Email or list in your order (at check-out) the training date you want and the name/email/phone of the person you’re transferring the seat to (if it’s not you).
- For less than 24 hours' notice, or if you no-show the event (regardless of reason), or attend late, we can offer you a future webinar at half the usual cost. Email us your receipt or other proof of registration, and we'll email you a link for the half price. Be sure to let us know the future training date you want and name/email/phone of the person who will attend (if it’s not you).
Problems. We want to help! Email gets the quickest reply-- contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use 617-299-1640 for phone or text. Please be patient and know that we will do everything we can but if you wait til the last minute you may not be able to access the full training.
Feedback. We want to know! Share comments on on our online form or email email@example.com with comments. We listen to all feedback.
Enjoy! We hope you have a great training experience!