- All Seeking Safety items
- March 28th 2023 - 1 day Adolescent Toolkit training (Webinar)
March 28th 2023 - 1 day Adolescent Toolkit training (Webinar)
Join us for a 1-day webinar training on the new Seeking Safety Adolescent Toolkit (2023). This training is designed for providers who work with adolescents and who have already been trained in or have experience with conducting Seeking Safety. It is not necessary to purchase the Adolescent Toolkit to participate in this training but if desired, it is available here.
Date: Tuesday, March 28th, 2023, 10:00AM - 5:00PM Eastern Time
Location: Online via Zoom
Schedule: Training 10:00AM - 5:00PM Eastern Time, includes a 30 minute lunch break starting at 1:00 PM Eastern Time and two 15-minute breaks, one in the morning, another in the afternoon.
1. To describe the use of the Seeking Safety Adolescent Toolkit with the Seeking Safety model.
2. To identify elements specific to implementation with adolescents.
3. To highlight the evidence base on the model.
4. To rehearse examples of how to conduct the model with adolescents.
5. To provide assessment and treatment resources.
Questions: Chris Jones email@example.com 617-299-1640
Cost: $105 is to register one person for the training plus obtain an attendance certificate. (To register multiple people please see further below.) Optional items you can add on are CEs and the Seeking Safety book either hard copy or electronic (PDF).
Please carefully read our policies below! We want you to have a positive experience.
Communication. We will be sending you emails prior to the training to provide instructions on Zoom registration, etc. Often these end up in people's spam. If you don't hear from us, it is essential for you to check your spam folder and if needed, contact us in advance of the training. Also be sure to read the Refunds/Cancelations policy below now not after missing a training.
To register multiple people: The registration cost is per person, so Add to Cart as many as will be attending and then write the name of each attendee in the Comments field when you checkout, along with each person's email address. We will attempt to get that information from you if you don't include it, but if you don't provide it in advance of the training, the Refund/Cancelation policy will apply. Note: each person requires a separate registration and needs to attend from a separate computer. [It is not allowed to do one registration and have two or more people at that same computer.]. But you are welcome to order registrations for multiple people on one order but be sure to list that person's name and email address in the Notes to Seller screen when you check out.
Book: 1. A regular Seeking Safety book is needed for each person who will conduct Seeking Safety (per the publisher) but is not required at the training as we offer handouts for the training itself. If you already have the book, great-- have it on hand for the webinar. (The only exception is if you will bill the LA County Department of Mental Health for Seeking Safety services, which requires the book during the training.) 2. The Seeking Safety Adolescent toolkit is a separate book that is optional.
3. You can order either or both of the above books from us with a discount if you do it as part of your registration by (options are listed below). You can also order a discounted Finding Your Best Self book. Please be aware of ship times and note that the cost is for shipping within the U.S. or Canada, as listed. If you are international, we may need to add a slight upcharge depending on shipping location but can let you know via email if you want to inquire.******IMPORTANT FOR ALL BOOKS: Be sure to list a mailing address for the books; otherwise we will have to contact you by email for it, which will delay the shipping. You have to enter your billing address and a mailing address too. We don't ship to a billing address as often that is different than the mailing address.
Attendance certificates/CEs: check here to see which CE types we offer; and see our information page for more. Please note that we can't issue refunds for CEs for any reason; and can only provide certificates to those who use their unique Zoom link, attend the full training, don’t share their link, and can be identified on the automated Zoom attendance report. Sorry, no exceptions, regardless of reason (much as we’d want to!), as we’re subject to audit for all certificates. Be sure to verify your time zone and technology issues ahead (wifi, connection speed, device). We love ya but can't be responsible for these. Certificates are issued within 9 business days of the training unless the stars align and we can send them earlier.
Payment can be via credit card on this website, which is simplest. Or you can pay by check or institutional purchase order using our registration form.
Deadline: online registration will be accepted until the start of the training or until the seats are sold out. Purchase orders (POs) and checks need to arrive 2 days ahead (but if you email we will try to work with you if you're up against the clock). You can email or fax (617-701-1295) the PO if desired. Registrations are processed in the order received. If you're registering via a mailed PO or a check, we will process it as soon as it arrives but can't guarantee a spot until then. If you're registering 10 or more people and want to reserve spots for them, contact us.
Refunds, no-shows, exchanges. Sorry, no refunds-- think of it like a ticket to a rock concert; if you don’t show, Taylor Swift won’t refund you. But we want you to be happy! So...
- You can transfer the registration to another date and/or person for a $10 fee if we receive it at least 24 hours prior to the training start time. It can be done with this link. Email us or list in your order (at check-out) the training date you want and the name/email/phone of the person you’re transferring the seat to (if it’s not you).
- For less than 24 hours' notice, or if you no-show the event (regardless of reason), or attend late, we can offer you a future webinar at half the usual cost. Email us your receipt or other proof that you were registered, and we will email you a link for the half price. Be sure to let us know the future training date you want and name/email/phone of the person who will attend (if it’s not you).
Handouts: These will be provided by email prior to the training and the morning of the training.
Zoom instructions (important): The training will be on Zoom and we will send detailed instructions. You will have a unique Zoom link that we use to track attendance. "Sharing is caring" except when it comes to Zoom links (it's unethical to share your link with anyone). There will be fun training exercises throughout the day. You'll be automatically joined with other attendees in Zoom breakout rooms. Dress sharp! -- or at least not in pajamas :)
Problems: we want to help! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 617-299-1640 by phone or text. Please be patient and know that we will do everything we can but if you wait til the last minute you may not be able to access the full training.
Feedback: Feel free to share your feedback or email email@example.com with comments. We listen to all feedback.
Enjoy! We hope you have a great training experience!