- All Seeking Safety items
- New! Coping Coach sessions
New! Coping Coach sessions
Our Coping Coaches can help you improve your coping skills! You can:
· Practice grounding
· Role-play a challenging conversation
· Rehearse how to rethink a situation
· Ask questions about trauma or addiction recovery
· Talk through if a person or situation is safe for you
· Learn more about safe coping skills
· Help create an action plan when you feel stuck
· Give you feedback
You can bring up any current issue you'd like help with.
Coping Coaches are selected by our team for their high quality and genuine desire to help.
You choose the coaching length (15, 30 or 60 minutes) and schedule with the coach directly. You can schedule as many times as you like.
Please note that it may take from a day for the Coping Coach to get back to you. If you’re having an emergency, be sure to call 911 or reach out for crisis help. For example, the National Suicide Prevention Hotline is 1-800-273-8255.