where is seeking safety conducted?
Seeking Safety is provided in all 50 states in the U.S., in many countries around the world, and in most Veterans Affairs hospitals.
- List yourself as a provider on this website by filling out a quick form
- Locate Seeking Safety by browsing the list below or viewing the list of programs trained in Seeking Safety to located those in your area that have received training. The vast majority of clinicians and programs are not listed below as it is a self-named list.
- Learn about Seeking Safety in Veterans Affairs and Department of Defense
Scan the list here to see clinicians who asked to be listed as conducting Seeking Safety. However, it is also strongly recommended to see the list of prior trainings on Seeking Safety to locate programs in your area that received training in the model, as the vast majority of clinicians are not listed below (tens of thousands of clinicians have been trained in the model)..Also, remember that below are self-listings and we cannot verify their quality..
- Watertown, MA: Kay M. Johnson, LICSW; group and individual Seeking Safety; private practice with sliding scale. 617-731-1500 firstname.lastname@example.org [posted 12/6/05]
- Cranston, RI: Elisa Reid-Robley, MA, CAGS, LMHC, LCDP and Marie Capobianco, MA, CAGS, LMHC, LCDP; Outpatient individual Seeking Safety; private practice; accepts most insurances and flat rate fee. 900 Reservoir Ave, Cranston, RI, 02910, (401)-632-4114. Ask for Elisa or Marie [posted 2008]
- Stamford, CT: Jeanette Trujillo, Psy.D. Licensed Psychologist, CT & NY. (has conducted SS since 2004, with incarcerated women and community substance abuse clients);Group and individual Seeking Safety; Private Pay. 700 Summer St, Unit 1A, Stamford, Connecticut 06901 203-327-7200 Jeanette.Trujillo@ymail.com [posted 2/09]
- Hamden, CT: Trauma and Substance Abuse Therapy for Women. Contact Gilberte Najamy, MS 203-288-0210 email@example.com [Posted 9/27/05]
- Holyoke and Springfield, MA: Holyoke Medical Center and River Valley Counseling Center offer The Women Seeking Safety Project: A SAMHSA funded program providing treatment and case-management for homeless women dealing with substance abuse and PTSD. Contact Nancy O'Hare, Program Manager 413-737-2437 x126 or Baxter Chandler, LICSW, Clinical Supervisor 413-534-2653 firstname.lastname@example.org [posted 5/08]
- Holyoke, MA: Linda Benoit, LICSW, ICADC, CADC; private psychotherapy & addiction services; outpatient individual Seeking Safety; accept some insurances. 1866 Northampton St., in the Carriage House at the Yankee Pedlar Inn. 413-552-7065. email@example.com://www.lindabenoit.com [posted 5/10]
- Bridgeport, CT: The Center for Women and Families. Contact Margaret Weeks, MSW at 203-334-6154 x45 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fall River, MA: Stanley Street Treatment and Resources (SSTAR) (outpatient Seeking Safety group for women Tuesdays from 10:30 - 12:00, led by Flinda Behringer, LICSW). To join, make an appointment for a general intake at SSTAR by calling 508-679-5222 [Posted 2005]
- Cape Cod, MA: Gosnald Treatment Center (Seeking Safety groups offered in Falmouth and Hyannis. Contact Gosnold Admissions Dept. at 800-444-1554 [posted 4/06]
- New York, NY (upper west side) (various times); see www.whpnyc.org or call 212-523-7693; [posted 12-06
- Greensburg, PA: Candace Ross, MSW, LCSW, MAC. Oldenburg Psychological Services 225 Humphrey Road, Suite 4, Greensburg, PA 15601. Contact 723-832-9096 Email: email@example.com. Most Insurances Accepted. [Posted 4/27/15]
- New Haven, CT: Teresa W. Roehrich M.S. LADC, Clinician. (experienced clinician, trauma sensitive, experienced in corrections, drug court, and anger management, gender sensitive) Legion Clinic 495 Congress Avenue, New Haven, CT, 06519. Contact 203-781-4740 ext 2677. [posted 07/22/15]
- Waterford, CT: Meg Berry, LCSW; Private practice setting specializing in trauma recovery and 13 week Seeking Safety group on Tuesdays & Fridays from 7pm-8:30pm with the next series of sessions starting the Tuesday after each 13 week session; Anthem, Husky/Medicaid, Heathy CT insurance, sliding scale fee- cash/check only; 567 Vauxhall St Ext, Suite 207, Waterford, CT; Contact directly to participate in group, Email: Heal_associates@yahoo.com, Phone: 860-501-9767 [posted 08/17/15]
- New York, NY: Susan Goldman; The Second Wind, Inc. (mid-town Manhattan). Co-founders and Directors John Bliss, LCSW, CASAC, and Marcia Poston, LCSW, CASAC. Outpatient psychotherapy for both substance abusing and non-substance abusing clients. Services include individual, group, couple/family psychotherapy and psychiatric evaluation and treatment. Seeking Safety group and individual therapy coordinated by Susan Goldman, Psy.D.The Second Wind provides services from 7:30 am to 8:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Most insurance plans accepted. Initial consultation arranged by calling 212-481-1055 ext. 11.
- South Burlington, VT: Centerpoint Adolescent Treatment Services.Centerpoint offers Seeking Safety as both individual and group-based treatment through their Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services. Centerpoint's clinical team includes a number of providers trained in Seeking Safety. Contact: information@CenterpointServices.org; Mitchell Barron, LICSW LADC, Director
- Brentwood, NY: Outreach. Outreach Brentwood is a medically supervised, OASAS licensed drug and alcohol outpatient program designed to address the needs of clients who meet diagnostic criteria for substance-related disorders, their families and significant others. Seeking Safety groups are offered in our Women's Enhanced Outpatient Program during the day. Trained clinicians also provide Seeking Safety in individual sessions in both English and Spanish. 452 Suffolk Avenue; Brentwood, NY 11717
- Hudson, NY, and Great Barrington, MA: Robin Murray, firstname.lastname@example.org; I am a clinician with offices in Hudson, New York and Great Barrington, Massachusetts. I am a certified psychotherapist with training in PTSD treatment from the Mental Health Consortium formed in 2001 in response to 9/11. I worked with first responders in NYC from 2001 to 2011. [posted 7/13/16]
- Dartmouth, Nova Scotia (Canada): Kimberley MacLean, MSW RSW, email@example.com; I attended the full 2 day training in Halifax (Dalhousie University) a number of years ago. Additionally, I have over 2 decades of working with substance use/recovery and trauma/PTSD/Intimate Partner Violence. I regularly utilize the strategies, practices and tools of the Seeking Safety book. Educationally, I have a Masters of Social Work degree, as well as 2 additional undergrad degrees and have taken numerous professional development opportunities over the last 2 decades which focus on trauma, substance use and women's health. I am a licensed private practice therapist based out of Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. If there are any particular questions you have that I have not addressed, please contact me at your discretion. [posted 7/13/16]
- Bellevue, WA: Danielle Melton. Danielle leads gender-specific Seeking Safety groups in Bellevue, Washington at La Perla Counseling & Trauma Response Services. You can find Danielle at 1611- 116th Ave NE, #215, Bellevue, WA 98004. firstname.lastname@example.org
- San Rafael, CA: Family Service Agency of Marin (FSA) offers individual and group treatment. Our Services for Addiction and Recovery Team offers adult women's and co-ed Seeking Safety groups on sliding scale and MediCal is accepted. FSA is located at 555 Northgate Drive, San Rafael, CA 94903. Contact: Lynn Ervin (Licensed Clinical Social Worker) at 415-491-5710. Email:email@example.com [posted 1/16/15].
- San Jose, CA: Valarie Ikemoto, MSW, PPSC serves the East Side Union High School District- Oak Grove High School population. She provides both individual and group Seeking Safety. Her therapy is only for current Oak Grove Students. Students who need therapy are encouraged to stop by the Eagle Support Services Center [posted 12/21/14].
- Santa Cruz, CA: Women’s Crisis Support~Defensa de Mujeres, Trained peer counselors lead the group, donations accepted; Support Groups in English Wednesdays 6-7:30 1685 Commercial Way Santa Cruz, CA 95065 831-425-4030; Support Groups in Spanish Tuesdays 6-7:30 233 E. Lake Avenue Watsonville, CA 95076 831-722-4532 [posted 11/14/13]
- San Francisco, CA: Dr. Teo Ernst Psy.D.; Outpatient individual Seeking Safety; private practice. 703 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94103; 415-913-8096 or http://www.drteoernst.com [posted 7/1/13]
- Hermosa Beach, CA: Beach Cities Psychological Services, Dr. Shelley Sommerfeldt, offering individual & group Seeking Safety treatment with a sliding scale offered in private practice;firstname.lastname@example.org; www.beachcitiespsych.com, (310) 746-5929. [posted 2/3/13]
- San Francisco, CA: Lyon-Martin Health Services, a primary care clinic providing treatment to women and transgender clients. Individual and group therapy available in both English and Spanish. 1748 Market Street, Ste. 201, SF, 94102, www.lyon-martin.org Contact the Mental Health Intake Line: 415-565-7667 x351, or email Sandra@lyon-martin.org [posted 12/16/12]
- Coachella Valley, CA: Oasis Community Services, contact us at 760-391-6991. Provide GROUP ONLY services in Desert Hot Springs, Indio, Coachella, and Palm Springs. Absolutely free to join, for ages 16 and older. Leticia Jimenez, B.A. Psychology and Human Dev.; Seeking Safety Program; Oasis Community Services, Indio, CA 92201; (760) 391-6991;www.starsinc.com [posted 8/9/12]
- Roseville, CA: Hearts & Hands Counseling offers group and individual Seeking Safety sessions. Hearts & Hands is non-profit counseling agency that offers affordable psychotherapy and counseling for individuals of all ages, couples and families. Sliding scale fee and Victims of Crime Insurance accepted. Contact Kate Farrelly, MFT Intern, RAS at email@example.com or 916-865-7083 [posted 7/9/12]
- Los Angeles, CA: Kim "Gunther" Jensen, LMFT; group and individual Seeking Safety; Private Practice with Sliding Scale. (818) 317-7919. firstname.lastname@example.org. wwwkimjensenlmft.com [posted 3/22/12]
- Santa Barbara, CA: Full Spectrum Recovery and Counseling offers group and individual Seeking Safety sessions. FSR is an outpatient counseling center that offers private, confidential psychotherapy and counseling around issues of addiction, compulsive behaviors and trauma. Contact Caitlin Slutzky, MA, MFTI 805.705.1924 email@example.com or BenjaminNorens, MA, MFTI 805.637.1144 firstname.lastname@example.org [posted 2/24/12]
- Riverside County, CA: Family Service Association, contact us at 951-369-8036. Multiple locations throughout Riverside County. Free to qualify teens and adults ages 16 to 59 that live in the following cities: Rubidoux, Eastside Riverside, Casa Blanca, Arlanza, Moreno Valley, Lake Elsinore, Perris, San Jacinto, Winchester and Romoland. Services are provided on an individual or group basis. [posted 10/11]
- Santa Cruz, CA: Santa Cruz, CA: Group for adult women 18+. Drop-in, ongoing group Mondays 12-1:15pm. $5 voluntary donation suggested. Arrive early first time to register. Gabriella Grant, facilitator. 210 High Street (Old Holy Cross High School), first floor, Santa Cruz, CA, 95060. 831-425-2229 for more information. [posted 12/16]
- Gladstone, OR: Summer Krause, LPC, CADCIII at Western Psychological and Counseling Services in Gladstone, OR. Provide individual and group Seeking Safety therapy for adolescents and adults. Contact 503-659-5515 x1261. www.westernpsych.com Contracted with most insurance companies and also offer a cash pay rate. [posted 9/13]
- Los Angeles, CA: PROTOTYPES Women's Center (multiple levels of care), at 845 E. Arrow Hwy in Pomona. Contact www.prototypes.org
- Pico Rivera, CA (Southern California, Los Angeles area): Angel Step-Inn Youth and Family Services; group and individual Seeking Safety; accepts CalWorks insurance; Marijke Pantus, Program Director 562-949-5358 or Mariah Madrigal 562-949-5358, Case Manager
- Beverly Hills, CA: Bisi Chima, PsyD; group and individual Seeking Safety as part of her private practice; 310-925-1063 [posted 8/08]
- Elk Grove, Sacramento County, CA: Ann Burke, LCSW (Lic# 21482); Counseling/ Therapy to address trauma and traits of addiction using tools from Seeking Safety. 916-683-3700 x2;www.burkeann.com [posted 3/06]
- Burlingame and Half Moon Bay, CA: Kristin L. Dempsey, MFT (650) 219-7779 email@example.com [posted 11/12]
- Anaheim, CA and Huntington Beach, CA (group treatment); one is at 1st Baptist Church in Anaheim, CA and the other at Redeemer Lutheran in Huntington Beach, CA. Does not take insurance, but will provide a receipt for reinbursement by the client's insurance company. This is a professional Christian Counseling agency and so prayer and Scripture will be integrated into the group format. Contact Darlene Lemmo (licensed marriage and family therapist)firstname.lastname@example.org [Posted 9/27/05]
- Los Angeles, CA: Ilita Beckham, LMFT; Individual therapy. Seeking safety for children, adolescents and adults. Private practice with sliding scale. 5250 Lankershim Blvd Ste 565, North Hollywood, CA 91601; email@example.com (818) 850-1404; www.ilitabeckham.com [Posted 2/25/15]
- Community Mental Health-Children's Bureau of Southern California; Nora Durzo, email Nora.Durzo@yahoo.com [Posted 5/18/15]
- Lancaster, CA: Natasha Morales, email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 661-948-9136 [Posted 6/10/15]
- Los Angeles, CA: Taryn Feuerberg; Free 12-week Seeking Safety group and individual services to folks who identify as females living in the LA area, who have experienced any kind of substance abuse in the last two years, and who have experienced trauma of any kind; Individual therapy provided at no cost for additional support; Gift card incentives (up to $90) and bus tokens given to participants, as well as up to $25 reimbursement for childcare; Email: email@example.com [posted 7/25/15]
- San Diego, CA: Shane Padamada, MA, PCCI; Seeking Safety in Individual & Group Counseling, Self-Care & Wellness Workshops, Trauma-Informed Yoga & Art Therapy; I am passionate and dedicated to providing evidence-based, trauma-informed behavioral health services that encourage safe coping skills, facilitate self-compassion and healing, foster resilience, and promote opportunities for post-traumatic growth in a safe, nonjudgmental, and empowering environment; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 619-722-0747 [Posted 8/17/15]
- Endico, CA: Ai Kusuhara, Program Coordinator at Polaris Teen Center, MFT Intern#IMF82795; Group & Individual Therapy, Seeking Safety is provided as a part of the core program at Polaris Teen Center, a residential treatment center for adolescent mental heath; Polaris Teen Center accepts most PPO insurances, including: Cigna, Assurant Health, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna, United Health Care, UBH, Optum. Not all insurance programs are alike and some coverage may have restrictions or eligibility requirements. The best way to determine insurance eligibility, or to ask any admissions-related question, is to contact a Polaris admissions coordinator at (818) 616-8650 or e-mail us at email@example.com. Location of Services: Polaris Teen Center 4670 Encino Ave. Encino, CA 91316. [Posted 10/29/15]
- San Jose, CA: David Cordero, Psy.D, Licensed Psychologist in CA; Offers individual and group Seeking Safety in both English and Spanish; Private Pay; Limited sliding scale availability; 1190 S. Bascom Ave, Ste 130, San Jose, CA 95128. Contact information: 408-780-9925.
- Las Vegas, NV: Ashley Hurley, M.S., CPC-Intern; Group and indvidual Seeking Safety; Aspire Mental Heath 2980 S. Rainbow Blvd. Las Vegas NV, 89146. firstname.lastname@example.org. (702) 781-0649.
- Santa Cruz, CA, and Sacramento, CA: Ames Mary Sabellano (email@example.com), Mind, Soul, and Body Wellness, PO BOX 7169, Santa Cruz, CA 95061, 831-466-0526 and Dr. Tony Scuderi (firstname.lastname@example.org), 995 Coleman Ranch Way, Sacramento, California, 650-455-5508. Please call or e-mail for more information. Private pay and sliding scale [posted 7/13/16]
- Salt Lake City, UT: Trained in both Basic and Advanced Seeking Safety. Offer Seeking Safety groups through Orange Street Community Center. Laurie Mohlman email@example.com [posted 8/12/16]
- Salt Lake City, Utah: We offer Seeking Safety in an individual setting. We also offer other trauma and substance abuse modalities, such as EMDR, group and individual counseling, voice mapping, yoga therapy along with other modalities. Please see our website for additional information at www.anewdirection4me.com. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moreno Valley, CA: Lead and co-lead seeking safety groups every six weeks, three days a week at Moreno Valley College, in Moreno Valley, California. Angelique Celestine email@example.com
- Antelope Valley, CA, & the Greater Los Angeles Area: Sexual Assault Awarenes, LLC, s is dedicated to the care and treatment of victims and survivors of sexualized violence.
Andrew Pari, LCSW, Diplomate, has over 20 years experience in helping women recover from the trauma that stems from rape and sexual assault. He is known as the "nation's leading authority" in the arousal response mechanism and speaks internationally on sexualized violence trauma.
He conducts training for sexual assault response units, law enforcement, and mental health professionals, as well as providing expert testimony.
For dedicated care of the survivor, please call Andrew Pari: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oceanside, CA (North San Diego County).Group therapy and individual therapy for PTSD/trauma using Seeking Safety in a private therapy office (outpatient setting). Patti Wansley Taylor, LMFT email@example.com
- Marin County, California. Cayenne Bierman, LCSW. Group Seeking Safety. Behavioral Health Provider at Marin Community Clinic. Insurance/sliding scale Contact: 415-448-1500
- Sacramento, CA. Individual treatment by a Seeking Safety-certified certified provider in a private-practice setting in the Midtown area of Sacramento. I accept a small number of low-fee clients and am an Out of Network provider. For more information, please call me at (530)420-5064, or visit my website at www.leticiaarellano.com. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stillwater, OK and Pawnee, OK: Susan Reed, MSW/US and Stacy Wallace, LPC-Candidate, Individual and Groups Seeking Safety is provided at the following locations: CREOKS 121 S Duck, Stillwater, OK 74074, 405-372-7791; CREOKS 540 Illinois, Pawnee, OK 74058, 918-762-1045 [posted 5/30/14]
- Oklahoma City, OK: Northcare: We are an outpatient behavioral health center providing services to children, families and adults in communities throughout Oklahoma, since 1981. We provide group and individual Seeking Safety. Persons who are interested in receiving services at NorthCare may call the Screening Department or simply walk in our Adult Services location.1140 N Hudson, OKC, OK 73103, 405-858-1700 [posted 4/18/14]
- Okalhoma City, OK:Jordan’s Crossing-Red Rock Behavioral Health Services: We are a residential gender responsive program for Women and children. The focus of the program is to provide women with chemical dependency or co-occurring problems with therapeutic interventions and education to maintain sobriety and effectively parent their children outside the structure and support of residential treatment. The vision of our program is to break the generational curse of addiction for families in our community. We provide weekly Seeking Safety groups amongst other group and individual services. Persons who are interested in receiving services at Jordan’s Crossing-Red Rock BHS may go to their nearest outpatient facility to receive an assessment to be placed on the statewide waiting list for residential treatment in Oklahoma. 301 W. I-240 Service Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73139 [posted 5/26/15]
- Okemah, OK: Karen Grim, MS, provide group and individual Seeking Safety. CREOKS-Okemah provides services to those with Medicaid/Medicare, self-pay, and those without insurance. [posted 4/18/14]
- McAlester, OK: Cara Kerby, LADC-MH/S, McAlester Area Manager, Seeking Safety groups and individual services are provided for adults and adolescents at our McAlester clinic. We accept Medicaid and have a sliding scale fee. 918-420-5343 ext. 105 McAlester staff is currently serving Pittsburg, Latimer, Haskell, Leflore, Atoka, & Coal Counties. [posted 4/18/14]
- McAlester, OK area: Brenda Sloan, 918-426-7849, Brenda.Kelley@odmhsas.orgBrenda.Kelley@odmhsas.org, group services [posted 4/18/14]
- McAlester, OK: Dustin Parker Mcalester,OK at Carl Albert Mental Health Center. We do group weekly for Carl Albert clients. Destiny.Parker@odmhsas.org
- Southern Oklahoma: Ardmore, OK; Ada, OK; Durant, OK; Pauls Valley, OK; Seminole, OK; Tishomingo, OK, Mental Health Services of Southern Oklahoma, Community Mental Health Center, group and individual Seeking Safety http://www.mhsso.org/ [posted 4/7/14]
- Oklahoma City, OK: Cynthia A. Barker LCSW-P, LADC Candidate,CM, RSS Outpatient-Community Mental Health. Also Contracting for various mental health centers. Seeking Safety Individual and Group Settings. Red Rock Behavioral Health Services- 4420 North Lincoln Boulevard -Oklahoma City, OK. 73105 - 405.425.0430. Most recent Seeking Safety Training in Oklahoma City, OK. March 2014. [posted 4/7/14]
- Grand Rapids, MI: Angie Dotson, LMSW; Outpatient individual and group Seeking Safety, see flyer. AngieDotsonLMSW@gmail.com [posted 8/16/16]
- Twin Falls, ID: Candise Ramsey, LMSW; Outpatient Group and Individual Seeking Safety for men and women; Valley Community Counseling; Accepts Medicaid or Private Pay, Clients may be eligible for funding through alternate sources, 1092 Eastland Drive North, Twin Falls, Idaho 83301, (208) 736-0695. Ask for Candise. [posted 1/29/13]
- Hastings NE: Beverly J Patitz, PhD, LIMHP, LADC, CPC; New Dimensions Counseling, LLC; 223 East 14th, Suite 220; 68901; (402) 519-0159 for appts; sliding scale; group and individual Seeking Safety. [posted 1/2/13]
- Pinedale, WY: Mary SimBarcelos, High Country Behavioral Health Center, 24 Country Club Lane, P.O. Box 856, Pinedale, WY 82941, 307-367-2111. email@example.com
- Des Moines and Central Iowa: Sheri Floyd; Sexual Assault Seeking Safety group facilitator since 2004. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [posted 2/15]
- El Paso,TX: Nanacy Gonzalez, LCDC, MA TAIP Counselor-West Texas Community Supervision and Corrections Dept.9521 Socorro Rd, B;dg A-4 El Paso, Texas 79927 (915) 859-0283 Ext. 25 email NaGonzalez@epcounty.com [Posted 3/18/15]
- Guthrie, OK: Megan Fletcher; Seeking Safety for NorthCare of Logan County in Guthrie, OK. Email: email@example.com [Posted 4/27/15]
- Ada, Ok: Sondra Glenn; Addiction & Behavioral Health Center, Inc. 124 S Broadway Suite 200. Ada, Ok 74820. COntact 580-332-3001. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org [Posted 4/27/15]
- Elk City, OK: Mandy Hull,LADC, LPC; weekly seeking safety group with women with substance abuse issues for the last 3 years. Red Rock BHS, 3080 W. 3rd street, Elk City, OK 73664. This is a community mental health center. Contact 580-303-9500. Email: email@example.com [Posted 4/27/15]
- Oklahoma City, OK: HOPE Community Services, Inc. is a non-profit, certified Community Mental Health Center, nationally accredited by CARF (The Rehabilitation Accreditation Commission) and we are partially funded by the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services. HOPE is dedicated to a program that supports and promotes a service environment for individuals in need of behavioral health and/or co-occurring services that is recovery focused, welcoming, culturally competent and attentive to the needs of individuals who may have experienced trauma in their lives. HOPE believes in an active partnership among clients, family members, providers and community leaders to deliver a community based, client driven system of care. HOPE currently offers a Seeking Safety therapy group for men and a Seeking Safety therapy group for women. HOPE has multiple staff who are able to provide Seeking Safety on an individual basis as well. Consumers' rights, respect for clients' personal dignity and sense of worth are of major importance. HOPE believes in cost effective services delivered by qualified staff that are responsive to clients. Target population includes adults and youth or homeless individuals with behavioral health or co-occurring disorders. HOPE is located at 6100 S. Walker in Oklahoma City OK, 73139. Intakes are completed Monday-Friday on a walk in basis from 8:00-11:30. If you are unable to come in by 11:30 am, a clinician will see you but you may have to return the next day to complete your full intake. HOPE serves the indigent population. HOPE accepts private pay consumers and some insurance. Please contact us at 405-634-4400 if you have any questions. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org [Posted 5/18/15]
- Tulsa, OK: Lorri Perez, Family and Children's Services, 2325 S. Harvard Tulsa Ok. 74114, 918-991-6500, Email email@example.com. We offer Seeking Safety for adolescents and adults in group or individual setting. We have 10 practitioners trained in Seeking Safety. We have LPCs, LMFT, and LCSWs providing Seeking Safety. We accept no insurance, Medicaid, and most private insurances for adults and children. We see adults for $10 per session if they have no insurance. There are no income requirements to meet for this service. [Posted 5/18/15]
- Wagoner, OK: Tommye Evidson, Masters in Human Relations and currently LADC Candidate. Conducting Seeking Safety at CREOKS Behavioral Health Services @ 109 S Harrill Wagoner OK. I can be reached by phone at 918-986-6948 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Currently provide Seeking Safety in the Group and Individual setting.[Posted 5/18/15]
- Enid, OK: Tasha Jantzen, Youth and Family Services of North Central Oklahoma, Inc.605 West Oxford, Enid, OK 73701, tel. 580-233-7220. Email: email@example.com
- Denver, CO: Corinthiah Brown BA CAC lll CMCM, DONT LOOK BACK LLC outpatient services for women. Private psychotherapy and Addiction services Outpatient group and individual Seeking Safety Private practice sliding scale fee. DONT LOOK BACK LLC outpatient services for women,9520 E Jewell Ave Unit J, Denver Co 303-507-1442, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org [Posted 5/18/15]
- Guthrie, OK: Northcare: We are an outpatient behavioral health center providing services to children, families and adults in Logan County. We provide group and individual Seeking Safety. Persons who are interested in receiving services at NorthCare may call or simply walk in our Logan County office location. 2403 S. Division, Suite C & D, Guthrie, OK 73044, 405-260-3441. Email Erin Gross email@example.com; Email Ashley Tohlen firstname.lastname@example.org [Posted 6/8/15]
- Granbury, TX: Marilynn Kolak, MSN, MA, LMFT-A; Seeking Safety for groups and individuals provided in private practice by Marilynn Kolak, masters prepared and widely experienced Registered Nurse and Licensed Marriage and Family therapist associate at Lighthouse Center for Counseling; Initial group comprised of middle-aged women with PTSD signs and symptoms from chronic childhood abuse; Insurance not accepted but sliding scale fees are; Not a faith-based program, but is faith-enriched as appropriate; Granbury, TX, 817-579-5988 ext. 3; Email email@example.com.
- Longmont, CO: Martha Graebner, I am the lead therapist with Sample Therapy Services, a small agency located in Longmont Colorado. I focus in clients who have experienced ongoing Trauma or a traumatic event, as well as clients have challenges in their relationship with substances. I have a Master in Social Work, am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, and a Certified Addiction Counselor. I focus on Seeking Safety, CBT, DBT and Motivational Interviewing. I offer both individual counseling and small groups. I know that safety and feeling comfortable are important components of therapy. Therefore I offer a free initial consultation so that you can make sure our agency is a good fit for you. Individuals - $60-100 (sliding scale available), Groups - $25, I work with Employee Assistance Programs and am an Out of Network Provider. Please feel free to give me a phone call or send me an email! I am more than happy to talk with you about setting up an initial consultation and working toward your goals.
Please feel free to reach out to me at 720-684-6309 or firstname.lastname@example.org [posted 10/01/15]
- Muskogee, OK: Erin Goss, Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) and Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC); providing outpatient individual Seeking Safety in a private practice accepting self-pay and some insurance; practice is in Muskogee, OK 74401; Email: email@example.com, or phone: (918)683-8827 [posted 08/20/15]
- Oklahoma: Lisa Schoelen, firstname.lastname@example.org; Community Mental Health Services Agency Provider with a Masters in Counseling and specialization in Substance and Process Addictions. Trained in Trauma Work as well. Currently finishing LPC licensure in the state of Oklahoma [posted 12/09/15]
- Dallas/Fort Worth, TX: Kiva Harper, email@example.com I have been using Seeking Safety in women's groups and individually since 2008. I love the curriculum because it is so flexible. I have used it with survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault in both the military and civilian environments. [posted 7/7/16]
- Knoxville, TN: Linda Catlin. Seeking Safety Group starting in February. They will be held at the following address: Halls Psychotherapy, Linda Catlin, LCSW
4617 Mill Branch Rd Knoxville, TN 34938. For additional information, please call 865-922-3065 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Naples, FL: Jeffrey L Miller MS, LMHC, CAP and Joseph Mirabella MA, LMHC; Outpatient Individual and Group Seeking Safety; Private Practice - accepts most insurances (out of network) and flat rate fee. 3050 N. Horseshoe Drive, Suite 150, Naples FL 34014; 239-331-4774 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Knoxville, TN: Linda Catlin, LCSW; Our practice is located in North Knoxville,across from Physicians Regional Hospital. We take a large number of insurances, but please call 865-523-9163 to have your insurance checked. email email@example.com
- Winter Park, FL: Denise Coe, RN MSN MS CAP LMHC, Discoveries Counseling Services, LLC, 400 Grove Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789 407-810-3018 [Posted 1/16/10]
- North Little Rock, AR - Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System (weekly groups for residential patients and outpatients); Contact Kevin Reeder, PhD; 501-257-3480 or Kevin.firstname.lastname@example.org (groups are open to veterans with VA benefits only). [Posted 9/6/07]
- Tampa, FL: HealthCare Connection of Tampa (group for women, and some individual treatment); contact John Harden, LCSW, CAP, MPH, 800-444-4434 or 813-931-5560 www.healthcareconnectionoftampa.com [posted 9/27/05]
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina: OPC Area Program-Northside Clinic (Outpatient Seeking Safety group for women; 12 weeks closed group, Wednesdays 4-6 p.m. Must be Orange County resident to qualify. Led by Susanne Kaiser, MA, LPC. Contact her at 919- 913-4200. [Posted 2005]
- Alexandria, VA: private practice; contact Denise Tordella, MA, LPC, email@example.com 703 517-6379 [Posted 9/27/05]
- Savannah, GA: White Willow Counseling and Recovery Center. Offering individual, couple, and group therapy for adults. Private pay, insurance, sliding scale. Mixed gender Seeking Safety groups. Contact Anna Skinner, firstname.lastname@example.org 912-662-0605, www.whitewillowcounseling.com. [Posted 1/23/15]
- Lafayette, Louisiana: The Belle of the Oaks Extended Care Program is a private, 8-bed residence that is designed to help women cope with issues and situations that prevents them from reintegrating back into society. Specifically designed to address the needs of women, such as parenting skills, independent living skills, trauma, depression, anxiety, unhealthy relationships along with their substance abuse issues. Services are provided to women 18 years and older, who are in the early stages of recovery from drugs and/or alcohol, Belle of the Oaks can help make the transition process from inpatient treatment back into the community as smooth as possible. Contact Jordon Thomas, 337 233 1111, Jordon.Thomas@AcadianaAddiction.com, http://www.belleofoaks.com/ [Posted 4/2/15]
- Atlanta, Georgia: TLC Foundation(group and individual Seeking Safety for adults and adolescents). We accept Medicaid, cash, or money order Contact Sarah Smith at 405-840-7040 email email@example.com
- Tampa, Florida: Contact Giselle Ruano, firstname.lastname@example.org, University of South Florida [Posted 9/23/15]
- West Palm Beach, FL: Contact Donna Donato, DonnaD@gratitudehouse.org; Gratitude House, 1700 N. Dixie Highway, West Palm Beach, Fl. 33407, 561-833-6826; Trauma Focused Substance Abuse Treatment Center for Women and their Infants
- Louisville, KY: Virginia Frazier, Psy.D., email@example.com; Licensed Psychologist KY1657, HSPP Director, Center for Behavioral Health Spalding University, 851 S. 4th Street, Louisville, KY 40203, 502-792-7011, http://behavioralhealth.spalding.edu/, Sliding Scale Fee Schedule; Children, adolescents, and adults
- Anchorage, AK : Jennifer Beathe, Psy.D., Licensed Clinical Psychologist, group and individual Seeking Safety; private practice. Tel: 907-272-0855. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ireland: Erney B; email@example.com [posted 09/01/2015]